Friday, August 7, 2009

BENGANG !!!!!

08.08.2009

wah...best number today ha...08.08.09...like chinesse said..8 number is "manyak ONG number".
but for me...its not la...im not in good mood today la..tensyen + stress + dispointed + Heart Break = FUCK U!!!!...ARRGGHHH....i hate u babe.. What the F are u..???..knowing you as a my sumone special yet make me hate you so much..Really, i never expected the end of our relationship will be crush like this... u left me just because a small thing..Babe,almost 4 years i know u..4 years i still with u..love u..sacrifice my life just only coz i want make u happy..but just only 15 minute argue...u left me..ok la Babe,i want u know dis.. the more i know you same the more i like you ,the more i love you same the more i wanna be with you.. but u distroy all our hope.. so sad...

but its ok babe...maybe knowing u ,it can teach me how to trust sumone that i will love in the future.. but for now...batter i concentrate my study first.. u just wait n see... i will show u,without u i can get successfull life n GET my PERFECT LOVE...

Remember babe...What Goes around come around....its KARMA..maybe now u happy what u have done to me..just wait babe...one day...u will feel what i felling now...ok..

-Uncle Tief-

No comments: